After a few test guinea pigs taste tested the test batch, we have found a recipe that is close but not exact.
The product turns out to be this delish cookie that is both sweet, tart and chewy. I swear you've got to try this!!
*EDIT* make the jelly bits 1 hour BEFORE you start this cookie recipe.
- 1 Stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Shortening
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 white chocolate gourmet chunk, chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Cornstarch ( for making jelly bits if you have not Jammy bits)
- Raspberry jam (no seeds) OR Raspberry Jammy Bits
Bake 6-8 mins just until the bottoms are light brown. Let them cool a couple mins then transfer to a cookie rack.
Get your baking aprons on and try these out. Let me know how the recipe turns out for you or what you did to modify it.