Saturday, March 28, 2009

the dreaded cause of this life




my Blogging has been in recession for a few, but there seems to be a slight rise in activity there is an estimate for serious writing for the next few months.

The CAUSE?

are you ready?....

here it is......

the nasty 10 letter word.....




DEPLOYMENT


I will be deprived that tender touch in the middle of the day, a kiss in the morning that tells me everything will be okay today,that hand to hold when I get lonely. I will be sexually deprived- check out this blog from last year buying stock to get an idea of what its gonna be like.

In all seriousness I will be lonely for my husband and am in high hopes life here in Wa will get better then it is right now. the boys will be wondering where Daddy is - I can see it now

" mommy where daddy is?" " daddy wokrin?" " I wand DAAAAADDY!" *Smiles " Daddy!" (at the sight of a man who resembles my husband). it's going to be those times that my mind will wander in loneliness that will curdle those nights in darken moments.

we give up our family time,our husbands and wives, those memories we create during the years all for YOUR and MY freedom. I am proud of my husband for serving this country and having such a drive to want to do those things many would never imagine of doing.

I LOVE YOU BABE AND WILL MISS YOU MORE THEN YOU KNOW
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...