Saturday, November 13, 2010

My baby is growing up

 That's my baby, my 1 year old baby.... we celebrated his birthday before his actually BIRTHday because well the hubster will be on a deployment before the actual date. We normally go all out for birthdays but this time a low key party was in order. In recent weeks the hubster and I were at ends with each other and were forced to spend some low key moments without interruptions. It never ceases to amaze me that kids can be entertained by simple balloons and cake, makes you wonder if spending all that money we tend to spend on bounce houses, clowns, food to feed and army and presents to give your guests are really worth it. It's their birthday, isn't it?
Back to my baby.... he is a stubborn lil runt who decided to come 5 weeks early with BREECH!! yeah Breech. It was the day I was going in to try to turn him around  and my water broke. Did I mention my husband was deployed? oh and I have two other children whom at the time were 3 and 2. So you can imagine I was NOT ready for my baby to come. After a C-Section, 1 1/2 weeks in the NICU out precious baby came home


 And now our LITTLE ( HA!) baby is growing into his own person, with his own likes and dislike...with the like being more then the latter. he loves to EAT,DRINK and follow his older brothers oh and EAT...did I mention EAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...