Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Free Groceries?! yes please.

It's BACK!!!


Just letting you all know that the Albertsons 'buy $100 in gift card, get a $20 catalina' is back this week.

I went this morning to load up on some lowes cards since we are closing on a home next month and will be doing some yard work and re-modeling the kitchen.

Our soon to be house :)

Inspiration #1
 My husband likes tiles floor and I like wood so the compromise I figured would be a paver floor but I'm not sure what it will do to my back given I am always in the kitchen baking and cooking. 
Inspiration #2
I'm still tossing up the idea of either subway tiles or beadboard for the walls. I don't know, what do you think?

Getting back on track though.. The deal with Albertsons gift card deal is: purchase a $100 participating gift card and receive a $20 catalina on your next purchase, limit one per transaction. You can NOT use the catalina towards another purchase of a gift card.

Also keep in mind that the catalina will expire within one week of the purchase so plan accordingly.

 I purchased $500 in gift cards for our up coming reno and received $60 in catalinas and $40 in a gift card form (the catalina machine stopped printing for some reason). A big plus for me, I used our nRewards card from NavyFederal which gives me points for every $ spent towards other gift cards and items. Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?...... Free School Clothes for the kids!!!

So later this week I will be hitting Albertsons up for some milk, meats and stock up on some smoothie items.



If you do this deal I want to hear what you plan on doing with the cards. If you don't have an Albertsons in your area, what promos do they run that you just LOVE?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...