Saturday, June 28, 2008

I play like a Bitch? WOW

I play like a Bitch?! WOW

So I was reading a friend's blog today (http://www.myspace.com/absolutpixy) go check it out!! The one I am referring to is "Ya'll Just A Bunch a' Bitches Pt. 2"..

"If he only calls you once every couple of weeks, or even only once a week…you're really not that important to him. Guys know which woman is going to give in to their last minute requests. It's no wonder he only sees you as an object. It's because you act like one."



Fucking fantastic!!!


Got to thinking…."Kim" I say to myself…." What is wrong with you? Where is the woman everyone has called 'the Maneater' "?

By now you're going *scratch, scratch* "huh?"

Kim: "what are you talking about SELF?"

SELF: your dignity!

Kim:…………………

SELF: you are diluting yourself into think this guy has any long term intentions for the two of you. *slaps Kim across face* do I need to run the list down for you?

Kim: NO!! I get your point 'SELF' so what do I do?

SELF: look up the word dignity

Dignity: a proper sense of self respect and worth; worth, honor, esteem

Women we need to realize-- if they want to be with you, they will make the effort. Stop jumping through hoops and bending backwards to make them happy. In the end ladies you know in your mind and gut if you are dating a douche bag! So what are you gonna do about it? Are you going to let him use you or are you going to take control?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...